ProDiscovery in Action
Achieving both user loyalty and work efficiency:
Towards excellence in banking industry
enhancement in re-deposit rate
reduction in account opening lead time
growth in new acquisitions
Why ProDiscovery for Finance?
Our use cases show that financial firms use ProDiscovery Process Mining for three main reasons.
- to simplify and automate employee tasks in order to comply with the government’s workhour regulations.
- to categorize the behavioral patterns of each customer in order to provide AI-driven personalized recommendations.
- to analyze customer journeys on online platforms to maximize customer experience(CX).
Discovering overtime employees’ repetitive patterns
Task usage by Branch types
Task Process of an Employee
- 33% of work that takes up a high proportion in the branches with overtime work was repetitive work
- The work concerned took a long time compared to other work
- Confirmed the tendency of which the occurrence frequency gradually increased until leaving the office
Process before and after work
Work proportion by time
Innovating employees’ task process – intelligently.
Managing churn by sticking to process-based signals
- Redeposit rate is 13%p higher for customers who received a notification before termination
- Redeposit rates were 19.8%p higher for customers who were notified twice
- 9.2%p higher for those who were notified by phone in person
→ It was confirmed that notification on early repayment was effective in increasing re-deposit and that the maintenance rate could differ depending on the frequency and contact method
Improvement of customer experience and work convenience of employees in sales branch and departments in head office through analysis of customer’s behavior pattern and employee’s work process
With ProDiscovery, banking experience transformations have never been clearer.
Have an inquiry?
Get in touch with us.